If you are a Bachelor of Nursing, Bachlor of Midwifery, Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery (dual degree) or Master of Nursing Studies student, you should begin working on Pre-Placement requirements as soon as you accept your offer.
If at any time you develop health problems that may stop you finishing the clinical components of your degree, notify the School Office immediately.
- Handbook for the Bachelor of Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery Honours Program Handbook
- Master of Social Work Studies Handbook
For All Students
- Please see the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work Assessment Guide
- Undergraduate students get started with library research for social work and human services
- Undergraduate Students get started with library research for nursing and midwifery
- Postgraduate students login to library services for postgraduates.
Personal and lifestyle
- Discover a range of student services to help you succeed at UQ.
Student rights and obligations
- Student rights and obligations with regards to matters of assessment are clearly stated in the Student Charter.
- Visit myAdvisor for help with designing, deferring or changing your program (degree), enrolling, graduating or studying overseas.
- Contact IT support for help or training for your devices, logins, UQLearn (Blackboard), or software.
Your student ID card
- One working day after enrolling, you can get your student ID card.
Your UQ records and transactions
- Login to My.UQ to access your email, eLearning (Blackboard), news and SI-net. Use SI-net to:
- apply for financial assistance
- pay your fees
- search for and enrol in UQ courses
- sign-on to classes and tutorials
- view your results
- view your timetable