UQ/Mater Clinical School South Brisbane
Why choose the Mater South Brisbane as your Clinical School?
The Mater Health Services is a network of seven hospitals with over 8000 staff, caring for more than 600,000 patients each year. The UQ/Mater Clinical School South Brisbane is situated in the Mater Hospitals precinct South Brisbane and is close to major rail and bus stations. Ample parking is available to students at a subsided rate.
QTAC Codes for the UQ/Mater Clinical School South Brisbane
- 728502 Bachelor of Nursing
- 728402 Bachelor of Midwifery
- 728602 Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery Dual Degree
The benefits of the UQ/Mater Clinical School include:
- Gain a wide variety of clinical experience
- Opportunities for clinical practice are available across all specialties including neonates, women's health, paediatrics, adults and aged care
- Midwifery students will complete their clinical experience in a new state of the art facility which features 88 public and 90 private maternity beds and 16 birthing rooms.
- Access online professional deployment and clinical education programs to enhance your clinical learning
- Utilise the UQ library resources on site at the UQ/Mcauley library
- Access to staff facilities including the new cafe which offers a wide range of affordable meals
Where is the Mater Hospital? View Google Map